Friday, January 18, 2013

Morningstar Farms Veggie Burgers

Hello to whoever reads my posts out there! How is everyone doing this Friday evening?? Hope its going well. For me, well, so far so good. As you all know i recently was picked for another BzzAgent campaign. This time it was for the Morningstar Farms veggie Burgers. For starters, i have never ever tried a veggie burger in my life. I personally think it was very good. The "burger" is self was thin but a decent size and only has 130 calories.
Now to the good part, the taste! It is a bit difficult to describe exactly what it tastes like. What i can say it was quite delicious. It doesn't have a meat taste, but i can say i dont miss the meat taste. Anyways, i personally think that regular burger meat doesn't really have much taste either. The taste mostly comes from your personal seasoning and/or toppings you add. I will let you know that i did not miss the meat. The veggie burger was actually quite filling. The texture is also very meat like. My final verdict: I will positively buy more meatless products from Morningstar Farms. I was very satisfied with the taste, texture, and above all, the healthy aspect. So go ahead try some for yourself. If a meat lover like me liked it, you might like it also. Lastly, i leave you with some pictures of my veggie burger. Enjoy!
I added a sprinkle of cheddar cheese and jalapeƱos
And some sauerkraut
Yummy and Satisfying! :)
This was all that was left LOL
Thanks soooo much to BzzAgent for providing this for free for me to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment