Monday, October 29, 2012

Benjamin Moore Aura Interior Paint Review

Hi guys! Im back.... First off thanks to BzzAgent for sending me this free package from Benjamin Moore Aura Interior Paint. I tried the sample paint they sent and my husband and i fell in love with it. I was very surprised at how easy the paint was to apply. It also covered very well with just one coat of paint. I tried the paint on a light colored surface and on a dark stained surface, and i had the same great coverage with only one coat of paint. Another thing my husband and i noticed was that there was no harsh smell. Really, it did not even have an order, which was really surprising since every other paint i have tried that claim to be low oder end up leaving that harsh paint smell for days. But the Benjamin Moora Aura paint had no smell, at least non we noticed. Definately will be remodeling my daughter's room using this paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment